Saturday 16th March 2022 3pm – The Isthmian Premier League – The Dripping Pan, Lewes

Rook divider

Welcome to The Dripping Pan for this afternoon’s Isthmian Premier League game against Bishop’s Stortford. Here is your complimentary e-programme.

Rook divider


Men’s January Player of the Month Tom Carlse receives his prize before the Worthing game

Good afternoon all and welcome back to the Dripping Pan for this afternoon’s game against fellow play-off challengers Bishop’s Stortford. I’d like to welcome the fans, players, management and officials from the Blues and hope their journey to and from East Sussex is problem free.

Stortford are certainly the form side in the league at the moment, underlined by their 3-0 against Worthing in mid-week which keeps them in the hunt for top spot. We know that we still have it all to do to make the top five, especially facing The Blues here today then travelling to Folkestone Invicta next week. But we won’t give up. We know on our day we have a fantastic side and injuries to key players have cost us in the last few weeks, but (and I know this sounds like a broken record) this squad has only been together for six months and we are a couple of seasons behind the others above us. We learn with every game we play.

Away from the pitch for a moment I’d like to say thank you to everyone in and around the club who has contributed to our fund raising for Ukraine. We’ve raised well over £1,000 so far and will continue with schemes and ideas in the next few weeks. We’ve also been very encouraged with the news that the FA Cup prize money allocations will be changing from next season, something we can certainly hold our hand up and say we’ve played a part in. You can read about our rebooted campaign later in this progcast.

I’d also like to mention, and congratulate, the fantastic win by our Under16s Women’s side in the Sussex County Cup Final last Sunday. The team have had a brilliant season so far and winning silverware is always a goal at the start of the season.

I spent a few days this week in Miami at the annual Soccerex conference. It is amazing how many organisations around the world have heard of Lewes and the good work we try to do in the game. I even bumped into someone who was at the Worthing game a couple of weeks ago! It is important for us as a club to build this global image and following as this helps bring potential commercial partners to the table.

Finally, I’m sure we may not top the crowd that we had for the Worthing game today, but your support has been superb this season and I hope you all get behind the team today.

Come on you Rooks!


Rook divider


Good afternoon everyone. Today will be a very tough challenge for us against a strong Bishop’s Stortford side. But we go into the game fully prepared and ready to put our best foot forward. It will also be a clash of playing styles. We are unwavering in our style. A Tony Russell team is a possession-based team, a passing team. Always has been, always will be. I understand some of the frustration at times about why we pass it across the back, or why does the ball go backwards… well that’s how we play! That style of ‘crash it and get around it’ isn’t for us. That’s not going to change.

What we will do and what we commit to is fighting for every point between now and the end of the season. We’re going to leave it all out there on the pitch and if it’s good enough then brilliant. If it isn’t then we’ll go again.

That’s the promise we make to you, the fans. And for those that turn up in their droves, we really appreciate the support. It’s been huge, particularly for us coming into a new club and not being used to having the level of support Lewes fans have given us. It’s made a huge difference and long may that continue.

Bishop’s Stortford are a very good side and they’re in great form. I watched them against Worthing and they compete for every single ball – whether that’s in the air or every ball that drops… there’s someone there. They operate a very tight formation so they can get to the ball quickly. It will be a tough game for us.

For us to win it we’re going to need to be at our absolute best, and to then really push for play-off spot with some momentum. We have to keep fighting for every potential point that we can pick up along the way.

We’ve got eight games to go. The playoff spot was the aim at the beginning of the season that that still remains the same. At this stage of the season you want to be fighting for something – and we’re still in that position. We need the same level of application and attitude that we’re seeing in training, we need to get that into our match-day performances as well because at the minute we can’t seem to quite get that right.

Make some noise this afternoon and be our 12th Man!


Rook divider

Rook divider


On a chilly Tuesday night in March 2013, the Rooks hosted Carshalton Athletic in a Ryman League Premier Division game. You may have been there and remember it well. You may remember it through a haze of Harvey’s or you may not remember what you had for tea last night. Good job it is a multiple choice quiz then…


#1. The winning goal came from the penalty spot, but who scored it for the Rooks?

#2. The original game was abandoned...but why?

#3. The first Rooks goal was scored by a player who has a more famous namesake in the professional gam, but who?e

#4. Goal-shy full-back Steve Brinkhurst scored how many goals in the season?

#5. The Rooks stayed up on the last game of the season, sending down Carshalton on goal difference. But was was the difference between the two sides

Rook divider

Rook divider


Rook divider


A second-half winner from Jesse Starkey saw Lewes fall to a 2-1 defeat against local rivals Worthing in front of a sell-out crowd at the Pan, reports Tom Harper (pictures James Boyes).

Tony Russell made two changes to the side that drew 0-0 at Corinthian Casuals in their previous game, with Casey Pettit and Ollie Tanner replacing Matt Weaire and Razz Coleman De-Graft in the starting line-up.

Worthing made a bright start and could have taken the lead early on, with Lewis Carey making a smart save to keep out an Aarran Racine header.

Carey remained the busier of the two goalkeepers as the half progressed, denying Callum Kealy and then saving a powerful Ollie Pearce effort.

The visitors took the lead their first-half performance had arguably deserved on 32 minutes, as Kealy flicked a Jasper Pattenden cross from the right past Carey and into the back of the net.

Lewes responded well though, and levelled the scores just six minutes later, an Ollie Tanner cross from the left being deflected into his own net by Racine.

Worthing should have regained their lead just before the break, but saw Pearce shoot wide with only Carey to beat after being played through on goal by Reece Myles-Meekums.

Lewes started the second half on the front-foot, with Rhys Murrell-Williamson exchanging passes with Taylor Maloney before seeing his strike from a tight angle saved by Harrison Male at his near post.

Worthing began to regain control after a bright start from the Rooks, and Maloney was forced into a smart block to keep out a goal-bound effort from a quickly taken corner as the visitors looked to go back in front.

Long periods of the remainder of the half passed without incident, with both sides defending well and ensuring that Carey and Male remained relatively untroubled.

The visitors started to turn the screw again heading into the final 20 minutes though, and saw Jesse Starkey shoot just wide from the edge of the area after a deflected shot dropped into his path.

This proved to be a sighter for Starkey, as he sent his next effort, a half-volley from the edge of the area, past Carey and into the roof of the net to put Worthing back in front on 77 minutes, sending the travelling supporters behind the goal into raptures.

Lewes fought for a route back into the game in the closing stages, but were unable to really stretch the Worthing defence or force Male into any action of note, with the visitors holding on to record a vital win in their push for the title.

Lewes: Carey, Spencer, Carlse, Salmon, Pettit, Klass, Maloney (Phipp 82), Pritchard (McLeod 87), Murrell-Williamson (Dalling 72), Tanner, Taylor.

Unused Subs: Yao, Nelson.

Booked: Carlse, Maloney.

Worthing: Male, Colbran, Tutt, Barker (Armstrong 28), Racine, Pearce, Starkey, Beresford, Kealy (Seager 90), Myles-Meekums (Golding 68), Pattenden.

Unused Subs: Cocoorrachio, Robinson.

Booked: Racine, Pearce.

Attendance: 2,347

Rook divider


Two weeks ago we broke a number of records when he hosted Worthing. Whilst our official capacity of the Pan is 3,000 and the record attendance is 2,500 against Newhaven back in 1948, we can’t really substantiate those. We had 2,250 for a pre-season friendly against Brighton & Hove Albion seven years ago but we felt we could better that. And we did.

The capacity we had to work to, as set by the council, was 2,348, so we went into overdrive to make sure we had everything we had in place to ensure we could get all the fans in, fed, watered and able to move freely. Added into this was our plans to mark the events in Ukraine and Terry Parris’ group of former Rooks and Rebels.

And we did it. Whilst the result off the pitch wasn’t what we wanted, off the pitch 2,347 fans watched the game – a higher attendance than Crawley Town, Salford City and Harrogate Town saw in their League Two games, not to mention all but 6 Non-League crowds. When I arrived at The Pan at 12pm, there were fans queuing for the last remaining 100 or so tickets.

A huge effort went into the preparation from so many people, both internally (big shout out to Shrey and James), our Supporters Club and other volunteers. But a massive thank you to everyone who attended too! Let’s do it all again today!

Pictures from James Boyes

Rook divider



Founded in 1874, Bishop’s Stortford played in local district leagues before joining the expanded Spartan League in 1929. In 1933 they won the first of twelve Herts Senior Cup finals. They were founder members of the Delphian League in 1951, and champions in 1955. When the Delphian League disbanded in 1963 they joined the Athenian League, winning promotion and becoming champions in 1970.

Bishop’s Stortford moved up to the Isthmian League in 1971, but the seventies and eighties would be marked by their cup exploits. In 1974 they won the last ever edition of the FA Amateur Cup, beating Ilford 4-1 in front of over 30,000 spectators. They returned to Wembley in 1981, lifting the FA Trophy in defeating Sutton United 1-0, thus becoming the first team to have won both the FA Amateur Cup and FA Trophy.

The Blues regularly reached the first round proper of the FA Cup at this time. They defeated Football League opposition in the 1982-83 season, winning 2-1 at Reading in the first round; defeated Slough Town 4-1 in the second, and held Second Division Middlesbrough (managed by one Malcolm Allison) to a 2-2 draw at Ayresome Park, eventually going out 2-1 in the replay before a crowd of 6,000 packed into the Bishop’s Stortford former Rhodes Avenue home ground.

In July 1999 the club’s new Woodside Park Stadium opened with a pre-season friendly against Norwich City, and the ground was officially opened a few weeks later by George Graham in front of a crowd of 2,444 against a Tottenham Hotspur side.

In 2004 Bishop’s Stortford took their place in the newly formed Conference South. In 2007 they reached the play-offs. The semi-final home leg against Salisbury City attracted a crowd of 1,049 and ended in a 1-1 draw, but they were defeated after extra time in the return leg.

In 2013 a record home crowd of 2,545 saw their FA Cup first round tie (televised live) against Northampton Town, when the Blues went down 2-1.

In 2017 the club suffered relegation, from the renamed National League South, to the Southern League Premier Division. In 2018 Bishop’s Stortford transferred to the Isthmian League Premier Division.  In 2020-21 they reached the first round of the FA Cup, losing 3–2 on penalties at Brackley Town after a 3–3 draw.


Steve Smith – Manager

Club owner and Director of Football, Steve took the reins for a second time following the departure of Jamie Cureton from the Blues in February 2020. Steve has had previous experience in team management at Heybridge Swifts and Chelmsford City.

Jack Giddens – Goalkeeper

Jack is a 30 year-old vastly experienced ‘keeper who started his career with Leyton Orient and has played for a host of clubs. He won the Isthmian League Premier Division with Billericay Town a few seasons back, and joined the Blues from East Thurrock United where he was the Supporters’ Player of the Season in 2018-19.

Ryan Henshaw – Defender/Captain

Ryan was a long serving defender with AFC Sudbury who he first signed for as a 16 year-old in March 2010 before joining the Blues in November 2018. A centre-back, he has also had short spells with Chelmsford City, Haverhill Rovers, Billericay Town, Braintree Town, Eastleigh and Welling United.

Mark Haines – Defender

Mark arrived for his second spell on loan from Chelmsford City in 2019 with a gap of almost seven years from his first time. He started with West Ham United and Southend United in his youth, and earlier in his career Mark made a number of appearances for Northampton Town’s reserve team during the 2007/08 season. He was named as the “Young Player of the Year” in his first season at Chelmsford and is the Essex side’s longest serving player with almost 300 first team appearances. 

Jack Thomas – Defender

Jack can play full-back or centre-back.  He spent two seasons in the Blues Academy and gained valuable experience of senior football with Sawbridgeworth Town in the Essex Senior League in the 2016/17 season. He made his Blues first team debut in September 2017 and has been a major influence in their midfield since then.

Anthony Church – Defender

Anthony plays defensive midfielder. He left Bishop’s Stortford for Chelmsford in 2016, and re-joined the Blues last summer.

Archie Edwards – Defender

Archie played at Charlton Athletic in their youth teams at U18, U21 and U23 level, and represented England at U16 and U17. Since then he has played for Bognor Regis Town, Eastbourne Borough and Hornchurch, before signing for the Blues in the summer.

Billy Cracknell – Defender

Billy joined the Blues from Colchester United on an initial one month loan deal last November. 19 year old Billy, who made his professional debut for the U’s against Carlisle United last March, has previously spent time on loan with Concord Rangers and Maldon & Tiptree.

Sam Robbins – Defender

Sam is a full-back who joined the Blues in 2018 from Waltham Abbey. Sam began his career at Wingate & Finchley before moving on to the Abbotts where he spent three seasons. 

Johnville Renee – Defender/Midfielder

Johnville can play in the defence as well as further forward and made his Blues debut in August 2018. He began his career at Leyton Orient before leaving for Stoke City at 15 years-old. He spent four years with the Potters before joining AFC Wimbledon in League 2.

Ben Marlow – Midfielder

Ben is a West Ham United Academy graduate, with the Hammers from the age of 8 to 23. He represented the Blues seven times in the 2015-16 season before joining East Thurrock United, where he made 86 appearances and scored 11 goals.

Ryan Charles – Midfielder

Ryan usually plays on the left wing and is described as a skilful wide-man capable of scoring spectacular goals from distance.  He joined the Blues last summer from Concord Rangers.

Jonathan Giles – Midfielder

Jon is a left-sided midfielder who started his career at Oxford Utd. He joined the Blues last summer from Biggleswade Town.

Archie Jones – Midfielder

Archie plays central-midfielder. He seems to have started his career at Peterborough and spent several loan periods with Bishop’s Stortford before joining them last summer.

Darren Foxley – Midfielder

Darren began his career at Cambridge City. He plays on the right wing and joined the Blues from Billericay in November last year. He has also played for St Albans City, and East Thurrock amongst others.

Oliver Peters – Midfielder

Ollie came through the ranks at AFC Sudbury before departing for the USA to study at the end of the 2017-18 campaign. At the same time he played for “Georgia Revolution” where he was named their 2021 National Premier Soccer League player of the year. He joined the Blues in January this year.

Jason Banton – Midfielder/Forward

Jason is a vastly experienced player at 29 years of age. He had a number of clubs as a young player – Arsenal, Blackburn Rovers, Liverpool and Leicester City – as well as representing England at U17 level. He made his Football League on loan at Burton Albion in October 2011, and has had spells with other league outfits in England and Scotland.

Chris Harris – Forward

Chris signed for the Blues in October on dual registration from Halstead Town of the Eastern Senior League. He has played 18 league games since October, scoring 8 times.

Frankie Merrifield – Forward

Frankie played for the Blues in two seasons from October 2014 to July 2016 before joining Chelmsford City. He started his career at AFC Wimbledon, and re-joined the Blues from East Thurrock in the summer of 2020. He has scored 15 league goals in 32 league appearances this season.


06 NOV 2022 – Bishop’s Stortford 1 Lewes 1
29 OCT 2022 – Bishop’s Stortford 2 Lewes 0 (FA Trophy)
23 NOV 2019 – Bishop’s Stortford 0 Lewes 2
20 APR 2019 – Lewes 1 Bishop’s Stortford 3
08 DEC 2018 – Bishop’s Stortford 1 Lewes 2
11 NOV 2017 – Lewes 2 Bishop’s Stortford 0



The penultimate home game of the 2018/19 season for the Rooks saw play-off chasing Bishop’s Stortford arrive in East Sussex and take all three points. Before the game the Rooks commemorated the 1,000th game of Stortford’s player-manager Jamie Cureton’s career.

The visitors took a two goal first half lead but Charlie Coppola reduced the arrears in the 42nd minute but Johnville Renee’s 66th minute goal saw the Blues head back up the M11 with all three points.

Rook divider


The news that the FA intends to increase the total prize fund for the women’s FA Cup to £3m is very good news. This would be around ten times the current prize pot and will clearly make a difference. It was the FA of 1921 that decimated women’s football with a ban that lasted 50 years. It was the FA of 1993 that took 22 years after the end of that ban, to finally create an official Women’s Football Committee. But the FA of today has focussed real resources and purpose behind rebuilding women’s football in England and the whole of football recognises that.

So why does Lewes FC continue its call, that began over three years ago, to go even further, to equalise the funding of the men’s and women’s FA Cups, and to shift prize funding to earlier Rounds?

Because equality is a fundemental principle. And because we LOVE the FA Cup. And we believe that after 150 years of history, this amazing competition has the power to bring about real change in football. And more than that, it can be a beacon for fairness and gender equality beyond football.

So this week we publish two options for a reboot of the FA Cup, to benefit not only women’s football, but men’s non-league and lower league football too.

Read more about the campaign here.

Rook divider


Last Sunday our Under16s team won the Sussex County Cup, beating Southdown Under16s at Lancing. Huge congratulations to the whole squad who have represented the club so brilliantly.

Rook divider


The Rooks who left the Sports Park at Littlehampton Town on a chilly December night back in 2015 will remember the name George Landais very well. The Littlehampton striker had bagged a hattrick and delivered a huge shock to Darren Freeman’s Lewes side. Ten days later he pulled on a Rooks shirt for the first time, such was the impact he made.

George was a much-travelled striker who represented the Republic of Ireland at U16 level while on the books of Millwall, before going on to play youth and reserve team football for Aldershot Town. He joined Horsham for the first time in 2011, via Croydon Athletic, but then had the first of two spells in Sweden after which he returned to the UK and turned out for Herne Bay, Redhill, Chichester and Tooting & Mitcham. He scored sixty-eight goals for Littlehampton Town before moving down the A27 to The Dripping Pan.

Unfortunately, the curse of the debut striker (Jimmy Muitt and Gary Noel suffered similar fates) struck in the 24th minute when Landais went down clutching his knee.

He returned a few weeks later but surgery was the only answer and we lost seeing his talent until he made two substitute appearances at the tail end of 2016/17 season. Landis made 15 appearances the following season, scoring at Greenwich Borough and then here at The Pan against Ashford Town. His last appearance for the Rooks was in the 2-1 defeat at Horsham on New Year’s Day 2018. After leaving The Rooks, George toured the Sussex footballing scene, playing for Horsham, East Grinstead Town and most recently at Westfield.

But George will be remembered fondly by the Rooks fans for keep smiling in those dark days returning from injury.

Rook divider


A second-half Joe Taylor penalty helped Lewes to a vital 1-0 win at Leatherhead, reports Tom Harper.

Tony Russell named an unchanged side after Saturday’s narrow 2-1 defeat at home to Worthing.

Despite their league position, Leatherhead have improved of late and made a bright start to this game, with Cameron Black sending a close-range header straight at Lewis Carey early on.

Lewes were finding it difficult to play their usual free-flowing passing game on an unpredictable pitch but came close to taking the lead themselves through Bradley Pritchard, who stung the palms of Harry Cawdron from a tight angle after being played through by Rhys Murrell-Williamson.

Cawdron was called into action again minutes later, making a more comfortable save to keep out a Michael Klass effort from the edge of the area.

Leatherhead were getting the ball forward quickly when they could and saw Jermaine McGlashan capitalise on some hesitant Will Salmon defending from one such ball, running through on goal and forcing a fine save from Carey.

The Rooks were dealt a blow on 18 minutes when Murrell-Williamson, who had made a bright start down the right, was forced off injured and replaced by Deshane Dalling.

The remainder of the half passed without incident, as both sides continued to show plenty of endeavour without forcing either goalkeeper into any further meaningful action.

Lewes made a strong start to the second half and nearly took the lead in bizarre circumstances, as Cawdron dropped a mis-hit Tom Carlse cross onto the far post before a covering defender just beat Dalling to the loose ball and cleared it behind.

The resulting corner from the right, taken by Ollie Tanner, was helped on by Salmon for Casey Pettit to send a powerful close-range header on target, which was pushed over the bar by Cawdron.

The Rooks were handed an excellent chance to take the lead on 52 minutes, as they were awarded a penalty after Mitchell Gough was adjudged to have shoved Joe Taylor in the back as he held the ball up just inside the area.

Taylor took the penalty himself and sent Cawdron the wrong way from the spot to give the Rooks the lead their start to the second half had been threatening.

Lewes continued to play on the front foot and came close to doubling their lead through Tanner, who shot just wide of the near post after being played in down the left by Taylor Maloney.

Leatherhead thought they had equalised just before the hour as a corner was bundled into the net from close range, but the goal was disallowed as Gough appeared to help the ball on at the near post with his arm.

Coming so close to an equaliser appeared to give the hosts more confidence, and Carey was soon forced into a superb save to push a curling strike from Christos Papakonstatinou round the post.

Lewes came close to doubling their lead and all-but securing the win late on, with Cawdron making an excellent stop to deny Dalling, who had turned a Tanner cross-shot goal-wards from point-blank range.

Leatherhead continued their search for an equaliser late on and saw James O’Halloran launch a number of dangerous long throws towards the Lewes penalty area, but were unable to fashion a chance of note, with the Rooks seeing out the final few minutes of stoppage time to record a vital win in the race for a play-off place.

Leatherhead: Cawdron, O’Halloran, Paget, Lamont, Black, Gough, Papakonstatinou, Burnett (Calucane 79), McGlashan (Botti 19), McAuley (Hanson 85), Worsfold.

Unused Subs: Johnson, Richards.

Booked: Paget, Lamont, Gough, Burnett.

Lewes: Carey, Spencer, Carlse, Salmon, Pettit, Klass, Maloney (McLeod 78), Pritchard, Murrell-Williamson (Dalling 18), Tanner (Yao 85), Taylor.

Unused Subs: Hall, Nelson.

Booked: None.

Attendance: 335 (Approximately 40 travelling Rooks)

Rook divider


The poster may not be one of our better designed ones but there is a story behind this. We’d had a surprisingly good start to the 2013/14 season, still unbeaten in all competitions at the start of October (we would lose that record at Dulwich Hamlet a few days after this game). With Specsavers as our shirt sponsors it was a no brainer to commemorate our fantastic 13 game unbeaten start.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery…it is also blatant copying. So when Burnley hosted Queens Park Rangers just a few weeks later, it was a surprise to see exactly the same poster being used. We reached out to the Clarets and they ignored us – who were we to question them? But finally, after a groundswell of support from fans they gave us a nod of thanks for the “Inspiration”.

Rook divider

Rook divider


It had been over two years since I last ventured overseas (Canvey Island excepted) to watch a game. Prior to then I’d manage to balance my duties at Lewes with regular, often monthly, trips abroad to see a match or two, combining work with pleasure.

But finally restrictions had been lifted across Europe and with travel was back on the work agenda I dusted down the passport and headed to Gatwick, with a return to Budapest for a couple of days. Coincidence, or luck – the very day I arrived in the capital city of Hungary saw the league leaders, and the countries most successful club, Ferencváros host second place Kisvárda at the ultra-modern Groupama Arena.

Prior to the stadium’s complete redevelopment, Stadion Albert Flórián was a very intimidating venue, with the home fans reputation often bringing the club into disrepute. However, since the new stadium opened, many of the hardcore fans, known as the B-közép, boycotting home games.

In many countries you simply can’t rock up at games and pay to get in. Hungary is one such location – you need to obtain a Fan Card before you can buy a ticket. These cards can be bought online for a token fee but your details are held online so that the authorities can track you down if you are naughty. However, if you are prepared to pay a bit more for your ticket, you are classed as a VIP and don’t need to register, which is exactly what I chose to do – paying an equivalent of £21 for one of the best seats in the house, access to the VIP bar and snacks.

The pre-match ultras display was muted – a few flares, scarves raised to the club anthem and a drone delivering the match ball to the referee in the centre-circle. Despite the home side top of the league and on course for their fourth consecutive title, the stadium was less than half full. The visitors come from a small town on the Ukrainian border and were having their best ever season could have gone top with a win.

Despite taking the lead late in the first half from the penalty spot, some two minutes after the offence took place (thanks VAR) they ultimately lost to an injury time goal from the home side and their 17 fans made the long trip home disappointed, with the home fans made their way into the freezing cold Budapest night, with a five point cushion at the top of the Nemzeti Bajnokság I.

For those who have never experienced a European Football Weekend now is a great time to think about planning one. COVID restrictions are beginning to ease and most airlines have seats available at low cost. The internet today makes it so easy to plan and book your trip and there are plenty websites that offer advice and even help on getting tickets.

And if you need any further inspiration then I can thoroughly recommend this book – apparently the author knows a thing or two about Football Tourism.

Rook divider


Lewes were forced to settle for a point with a 2-2 draw at Haringey Borough, despite taking the lead twice in North London, reports Tom Harper.

Lewes made one change to the side that beat Leatherhead in their previous game, with Deshane Dalling replacing the injured Rhys Murrell-Williamson in the starting line-up.

Lewes started brightly and could have taken the lead early on through Juevan Spencer, who saw an effort saved by Alfie Marigliani in the Haringey goal after finding himself in space in the area.

The game was end-to-end for long periods of the half, with Joe Taylor seeing a close-range strike saved by Marigliani and then sending a cross just ahead of Deshane Dalling at the far post for Lewes.

The hosts then saw Andre Odeku draw a fine save from Lewis Carey, and Charne Lemba shoot over the bar after the ball dropped to him in space.

The Rooks took the lead on 40 minutes through Ollie Tanner, who showed quick feet in the area before blasting the ball past Marigliani and into the roof of the net.

Marigliani then had to be alert just before the break to help a Tanner free-kick behind for a corner.

Lewes thought they had doubled their lead immediately after half-time as a Taylor Maloney corner floated into the net, but referee Alan Cresswell disallowed the goal for a foul on Marigliani.

The hosts made the most of this let-off by equalising on 56 minutes, the unmarked Scott Mitchell heading a Michael O’Donoghue free-kick past Carey from close range.

Lewes regained the lead in slightly fortunate circumstances nine minutes later as Mitchell went from hero to villain for the home side, beating Taylor to a Maloney through-ball but only succeeding in sliding the ball past Marigliani and into the bottom corner of his own goal.

Lewes nearly doubled their lead immediately, with Tom Carlse seeing his cross from the left deflected just wide of his own goal by Samuel Cook.

Haringey had carried a threat going forward throughout the game though, and this remained the case, with Carey saving smartly to deny Odeku at the end of an incisive passing move down the right.

Lewes launched a swift counter-attack following this save, but saw Dalling shoot just wide of the far post after cutting in from the right.

Haringey equalised for a second time six minutes from time, as Samuel Owusu turned in an O’Donoghue cross from close range at the far post.

Both sides pushed for a win in the closing stages but were unable to create a chance of note, with a Michael Klass challenge deep into injury-time that led to an altercation involving most players from both sides being the final meaningful action of the game

Haringey Borough: Marigliani, Olufemi, O’Donoghue, Cook, Mitchell, Lemba, Owusu, Aresti, Morgan (McDonald 80), Georgiou (Odeku 14) (Spearing 90), Bessadi.

Unused Subs: Zamani, Kpemu.

Booked: Owusu, Aresti, Morgan, McDonald.

Lewes: Carey, Spencer, Carlse, Salmon, Pettit, Klass, Maloney (McLeod 90), Pritchard, Dalling, Tanner (Yao 78), Taylor.

Unused Subs: Hall, Nelson.

Booked: Klass

Referee: Alan Cresswell

Attendance: 534

Rook divider


I’m Dave Evans, a Rooks fan for many years. With the warm support of Lewes FC, we are today welcoming Macmillan Cancer Care to the Pan. I have paid for them to have the use of a beach hut; they will be handing out information about their cancer support services in Sussex and will be ready to accept donations if you’d like to do this. The Supporters Club have also decided to make a generous donate to Macmillan. In sincerely thanking Lewes FC and the Supporters Club for all their support, I would also like to explain why I am promoting Macmillan Cancer Care today.

In April last year, following a seizure, I was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforma – GBM4, for short: in other words a high-grade cancerous brain tumour.

After diagnosis I had surgery at the Royal Sussex County Hospital to remove the tumour. The operation was very successful and since then I have had radiotherapy and chemotherapy. For now, I am keeping well and enjoying life to the full between my three-monthly scans.

Prior to the seizure I had no symptoms, so the diagnosis was quite shocking. Having a loving family and friends around me helped immeasurably. Not all patients have this of course; but what all cancer patients in the UK do have is the amazing support of Macmillan Cancer Support, whatever form of cancer they might have. From the moment of diagnosis I had a Macmillan nurse allocated to me and she has been there at all my appointments with the surgeons and oncologists. She is there at the end of the phone if I have any questions at all about my treatment and has signposted all kinds of support that is available for cancer patients and their families.

Across the road from the Sussex Cancer Centre at the RSCH, is the Horizon Centre. This is run by Macmillan and houses a café, access to all sorts of therapies, patient groups and help in accessing services where you need it. It really is an oasis of calm for cancer patients (many of whom have to make multiple hospital visits so they really appreciate this refuge). It was staff at the Horizon Centre who connected me with a sports coach from Brighter Outlook (run by Albion in the Community) and I now attend a weekly Run Club on Brighton seafront (well, Hove actually!) and a Strength and Conditioning class to try to stay fit.

Many cancers can be treated very effectively these days but as we all know, for some it will lead to very poor health and possibly the need for end-of-life nursing support at home or in a hospice. I know that if my health turns, Macmillan will be right there to support me and my family. Macmillan have stood with me, helped me through the process at every stage, pointed me towards services that are relevant to me now, and made me aware of other services that I might need in the future. They have helped me come to terms with a tough diagnosis. It’s priceless. I can’t speak highly enough of them and this is why I wanted them to have a beach hut at a Rooks game and with it, an opportunity to promote their invaluable work for cancer patients in Sussex.

Please look out for the Macmillan stand at the game where you’ll be able to get information about their work and (only if you want to) make a donation to this amazing cause.

To find our more about Macmillan and the Horizon Centre, follow this link: Macmillan Horizon Centre – Macmillan Cancer Support.

Rook divider


Rook divider


Worthing took another step towards their coronation as Margate arrived on the Sussex coast. Margate still have promotion pretentions of their own, and the Blues travelled full of confidence after going six league matches unbeaten and walloping the Mackerel Men at Hartsdown Park earlier this season, but they fell behind just before the hour, Dayshonne Golding heading the hosts ahead after emerging from the bench. Ben Swift made things even more difficult for the visitors by being dismissed soon afterwards, and the hosts took advantage, Ollie Pearce- who had gone five games without scoring- getting his thirty fifth of the campaign, this one with his head. That was that, and Worthing remain thirteen points clear with eight games left.

Second place Bishop’s Stortford had lost some ground on the Mackerel Men after two goalless draws, and needed to get back to winning ways as Merstham came to call. The Blues couldn’t have had a better first half, going in at the break three goals to the good after Frankie Merrifield, John Giles and an own goal just about assured them of three points. Merrifield made it four soon after the restart, and right at the end Merrifield got his hat trick- and there was still time for Oliver Peters to get number six. That’s six defeats from seven for the Moatsiders, who will be looking nervously over their shoulders as all the sides below them won.

Folkestone Invicta travelled to Essex to take on Bowers and Pitsea. Neil Cugley’s men have a game in hand over the two sides above them, and had won their previous four, whilst their hosts had also been in good form, with only one defeat from their last five. The two met only last month, a match that ended two-two, and it was level at the break in this one, as Lewis Manor’s twentieth of the season was cancelled out by David Smith’s twenty fourth for Invicta. The first half was marred by injury to Jordan Wright- get well soon Jordan- but Invicta turned on the style after the break, Adam Yusuff putting them two-one up, and another from Smith making it three-one with twenty two minutes left. Bowers made the closing stages tense for the visitors, Michael Ademiluyi getting one back with a minute left, but Invicta held on to take all three points.

Hornchurch came into their match with Enfield Town on a fine run that saw them unbeaten in the League for more than three months- but visitors Enfield Town didn’t look particularly bothered by that record, as they took the lead midway through the first half, Emmanuel Maja-Awesu with the goal. Tom Wraight drew the hosts level on the hour, but the Towners struck again five minutes later, Adam Cunnington restoring their lead. Jake Cass saw red for the visitors just before the end, but it made no difference to the outcome, and Enfield swap places with their hosts, moving into fourth.

Carshalton Athletic, who started the day in eighth place and eleven points behind the top five, welcomed Potters Bar Town. The Scholars lost for the first time in six matches when Hornchurch came to call on Tuesday night, and they were fired up to get back to winning ways and were soon two up, Calvin Ekpiteta and Joe Boachie scoring after eleven and fourteen minutes. Danny Bassett then got one back for the Robins, and fifteen minutes from time another DB, Daniel Bennett, equalised for the hosts. That looked like being that- but no! Right at the end up stepped Corey Parchment to write his name in this season’s Scholars history by grabbing a winner.

Cheshunt, into the Quarter Finals of the Velocity Trophy with a win over Bowers in midweek, seem to be getting their mojo back, and they certainly weren’t short of spirit in the first half of their match with Wingate & Finchley, Reece Beckles-Richards putting them ahead on the half hour and adding another two minutes later. The next goal took a long time to arrive, and it went to the Ambers, Joe Re making it three just before the end. Cheshunt are up to seventh, and scored three against the Blues for the second time this season.

Kingstonian have slipped to tenth place, after a terrible run which has seen their play off chances reduced to tatters, and yesterday lost striker Elliott Buchanan to Farnborough, but they were ahead after just half an hour at East Thurrock United, who would love to just have the K’s problems. Kenny Beaney opened the scoring for the visitors, but his goal was cancelled out just before the hour when Johnny Ashman’s fine run of form continued, his ninth of the season- and the same player earned his side a vital three points when getting the winner six minutes from time.

Bognor Regis Town, our draw kings with twelve draws from thirty one matches, welcomed relegation-threatened Cray Wanderers. Neither side were on a good run; the Rocks didn’t have a win from their last four, whilst for Wands that winless run was even longer, but the visitors looked to put that right, Sam Wood putting them ahead in the first minute and Chris Dickson doubling their lead after twenty. Dan Gifford, who got the winner the last time the two met, got the hosts back into the match just before the hour, and then got an equaliser nine minutes later- but Wands went immediately up the other end and restored their lead, Dickson with his second and their third. That was that- and Wands close to within a point of Merstham, who are in eighteenth place.

Corinthian-Casuals hosted a Surrey derby, Leatherhead making the short trip to Tolworth. Neither side was in good form, each with only one win from ten, but the hosts went ahead on thirty two minutes, Ben Cheklit opening the scoring. The Tanners levelled just before the break through Mitchell Gough, and then kept their survival hopes alive with a late, late winner- Cameron Black with their second goal. Sadly for the Tanners, all the sides around them won as well. You can see what the win meant to Tanners fans in Stuart Tree’s image, above. See the rest of Stuart’s shots here.

Finally, our Velocity Trophy Semi-Finalists Horsham welcomed Brightlingsea Regent. The hosts were four games unbeaten- although they had drawn the last three of those- whilst Regent had gone four games without a victory. The last time they met, on the Essex coast, the Hornets triumphed by six goals to nil- so the visitors wanted a little revenge for that thrashing, and needed to avoid being swept away by the tide of emotion created by Gary Charman’s last ever match. They certainly weren’t swept away in the first half, despite the hosts going two up through Rob O’Toole and Charlie Hester-Cook, as they charged straight back to score two of their own, Valter Da Rocha and Carlos da Rocha seeing them level. After the break, Regent ruined the home party as Aaron Blair got the winner ten minutes from time.

Rook divider


A huge thank you to Draper Tools who have kindly donated equipment to the Community Garden recently. The array of goods can be seen in the above picture with Bradley and Michael Kennard delighted with the new arrivals. You can follow the progress of the Community Garden on Twitter.

Rook divider


After Saturdays disappointment at home to Worthing we had a chance to bounce back at Fetcham Grove, the home of Leatherhead FC. They might be bottom of the league and looking doomed but anyone who thought that this would be easy should have thought back to the East Thurrock fixture and how “easy” that turned out. We all fancied a win but probably all had nagging doubts.

The train would be a non-starter for this match. It’s not particularly difficult to get to by train but getting home at a sensible time would be an issue. The E.T.A. back in Lewes would be about 02.00. Some of us like to be in our pyjamas and having our Ovaltine long before then. So Turnstile Alan volunteered to drive and picked us all up at our usual spots.

It’s not a bad run to Leatherhead straight up the M23 and M25, although Alan’s satnav seemed to get us a bit lost in the town centre. We told him he shouldn’t have got it in Poundland. We tried to park in the club car park but were told it was for players and officials only by one of the stewards. He didn’t believe we were players to which we felt quite insulted. So it was around to a small public car park a couple of hundred yards away where drivers were almost fighting over the few remaining spaces. We were quite lucky and nabbed one of the last spots without having to argue about it.

Inside the ground some of the lads tried out the burger bar. PJ gave it a miss as, not being a fan of football ground fare, he had purposely filled up at a Pizza Hut with his other half earlier by taking advantage of their 2 for 1 offer with all you can eat salad. (Yes. You read correctly. It’s hard to believe it but the Stodgebusters do enjoy a bit of salad now and then). It had been excellent. Leatherhead’s catering had excelled too and the reports from the lads were that the burgers, sausages and chips were very good. We’ll give them an 8.5 on the Stodge-o-Meter.

The Lewes line up looked strong but the pitch looked worse for wear and wouldn’t suit our Brazilianesque passing game.

Leatherhead have improved recently and it showed. They had plenty of the ball and Carey had to make a couple of saves. Lewes troubled their keeper a few times too but the incidents petered out as half time approached. It really hadn’t been very pretty to watch. The pitch really didn’t help much with simple passes bobbling up and bouncing off shins. Lewes looked the more accomplished outfit but the home team made up for their deficiencies by pressing relentlessly and forcing errors. They also seemed to come out of the challenges with the ball more often than not and getting to the loose ball first. Very frustrating. “Be first! Be first!” is one of PJ’s favourite shouts when we don’t win the loose ball. He picked that up from a judo instructor. Different sport of course but the sentiment is the same.

Not long into the second half Joe Taylor held the ball up well on the right side of the penalty area when the defender rather stupidly pushed him forcefully in the back. Down went Joe and the referee pointed straight to the spot. To us old codgers, brought up in the days of Ron Harris, Norman Hunter et all, it did seem a soft penalty. But they get given these days and Lewes have been on the other end of similar decisions. There was much protesting from the Leatherhead players, but eventually up stepped Joe to emphatically plant the ball in the net while the keeper helpfully dived the wrong way.

There followed some worrying moments although the home teams shooting left a lot to be desired and a lot of work for one of their staff who was probably fed up of having to retrieve balls from the car park. Leatherhead thought they had an equaliser but it was thankfully ruled out for handball. Carey made a great save to keep us ahead and in the last few minutes the home team had a flurry of throws which were launched into our penalty area. But Lewes held out. A one-nil win for the Rooks in a very forgettable game. But it’s the three points that really count.

Rook divider


Rook divider

Rook divider


Every season someone, somewhere in the professional game will raise the idea of Premier League B teams being allowed to play in the English pyramid. It’s not enough for some of these B teams to be allowed to play in the Football League Trophy, a competition that is derided by most and often “attracts” record-breaking low attendances in the group stages.

North of the border some Premiership sides enter their B teams into a similar competition, the Scottish Challenge Cup, this season sponsored by Tunnock’s but the two Old Firm clubs have been allowed to put their Under23s into the Lowland League, one of the feeder leagues into the Scottish Football League for a trial season. The agreement was part of a wider proposal to restructure the professional game that would see “colt” teams such as Rangers and Celtic’s Lowland League squads being accepted into the professional structure.

That is still awaiting approval, with some understandable opposition to the move, which may mean the two clubs may find themselves without regular competitive football next season. But for now both are competing at the top end of the Lowland Table although some distance from league leaders Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic who have dropped just 10 points so far from 27 games and look destined to reach the play-offs for a spot in next season’s Scottish League Two. Not that it really matters for either as they cannot be promoted (or relegated)

With a number of the sides sharing facilities with SPFL clubs, Friday night games aren’t uncommon in the Lowland League. With Alloa Athletic hosting Cove Rangers on Saturday, tenants Broomhill moved to Friday night to host Rangers B. The club were formed as BSC Glasgow back in 2014 off the back of an extensive community programme and as a route into senior football for their pathway players. In the summer of 2021, Broomhill split from BSC Glasgow, retaining their place in the Lowland League, hoping to better their 4th place finish in 2021.

There is a catch 22 situation when it comes to development sides. The top professional clubs have stockpiled good young players for years, often sending them out on loan for seasons at a time before releasing them when they reach 23. For many of these players they will have been at a club for ten years or more before they are released, so the club can bring in the next crop of wannabes. Most promising youngsters will have made the first team squads by the age of 21 these days and so those still waiting, do so in a strange no man’s land of Development leagues, playing against similar teams, similar players with similar futures.

But for the promising players it doesn’t do them any good to be sitting on the bench come 3pm on a Saturday (or whenever they play for the TV cameras). As part of their development they need to be playing regularly, against professional players.

And herein lies the issue that clubs all the way from Step 4 upwards face. With limited resources (pitch time, coaches and even kit) many clubs can’t maintain a B/Development/U23s side which leaves a gap between players coming out of Under18s sides and first team squads. Down at Lewes we have had many promising youngsters, some of which have gone on to today be playing in the professional game such as Fin Stevens at Brentford and Ricky Aguiar at Swindon Town. They’ve stood out as 18 year olds but for a number of reasons weren’t given the chance in the first team. So they moved away and got their chance at other clubs and worked their way up.

The concept of a B team bridges the gap if they play against senior rather than junior teams. Brentford are one of the growing number of professional clubs that has abandoned the concept of a traditional academy, putting focus and resource into their B team which is used as a recruitment vehicle for players who have been released at the end of that U23s season. They then invest time and resource at polishing some of those unseen diamonds.

For sides, like Broomhill, they use the games against Rangers and Celtic B to benchmark their progress. A win against these “elite” squads is a major feather in their caps. Whilst the technical ability of some of the full-time Rangers players was clear to see, the determination and pressing by the part-time Broomhill players made for a close game.

There’s clear benefits in games like this for both sides but it’s important that B sides aren’t used at the expense of legitimate progress of other sides. Is there more benefit in Arsenal U23s playing in the EFL Trophy or one of the National League sides who are in many instances on a par, or even playing/being run at a higher level than EFL sides? Why should a professional side get priority over other clubs who have worked their way up the pyramid.

Whilst this appears to be a one season experiment in Scotland, there is a danger that the league structure will be expanded for the wrong reasons, driven by a desire to placate the minority rather than thinking of the long term impact on Scottish football in general.

Rook divider


About The Fullicks Stadium
Whilst it has been many-a-year since The Rooks have been in town, those (like me) who have paid a visit in the past decade may not recognise the ground on entering.  The main seating stand  – a massive 900-seater named after Folkestone legend. the late Wilf Armory. The stand was damaged irreparably by gales over the Christmas and New Year period 2013/14, and subsequently demolished in the summer of 2014 when 336 seats were transferred to the Brian Merryman Stand – fondly previously known as The Grandads’ Stand – on the opposite side of the pitch which offers some excellent views of the rolling North Downs in the distance.

The stadium’s old  uncovered terrace has now been renamed the Wilmoths Citroen End after one of our newer sponsors.  This terrace backs onto Folkestone Cricket Ground (recently renovated as part of the Three Hills Sport Facility) and provides a great viewing point from behind the goal, especially through the summer months. This terrace is closest to the players’ tunnel, the Sid Burvill Entrance and the main toilets located just inside the entrance.      

Finally, there is the Remland Stand, aka the ‘shed’ stand, located at the Cheriton end of the stadium. Its long, low covered terrace stretches the entire width of the pitch, and the acoustics create a fantastic echo for match day noise. This is the diehard fans’ favourite and creates the most noise and atmosphere.  Bar Invicta is located just outside the main turnstiles whilst there is another bar inside the ground along with some decent food options.

How to get to The Fullicks Stadium

It’s a fair old trek down to Folkestone Invicta but it is certainly worth the journey.  Head up the A23/M23 then anti-clockwise on the M25.  At junction 5 stay on the road as it becomes the M26.  This will then become the M20 and you need to stay on this until junction 13, then head south onto the A20 (Cherry Garden Avenue). At the traffic lights, turn left onto the A2034 (Cheriton Road), pass the Harvey Grammar School and Stripes club – the ground is next left before Morrisons’ supermarket, opposite the cemetery. Some car parking is available at the ground, with street parking around Cherry Garden Avenue your alternative option.  Journey time for the 100-mile trip is around an hour and a half assuming the traffic is good. 

There is an alternative route cross-country for those averse to the British motorway system that involves following slow-moving vehicles down country lanes which is 40 miles shorter but may take around the same time.

If you are coming by rail then disembark at Folkestone West (Folkestone Central is about same distance from ground). On leaving the station follow Station Road right and take left onto Beachborough Road, then right onto Cheriton Road. The ground is visible on the left-hand side of the road, immediately after the Harvey Grammar School.  It is around a 2-hour slog by train, either up to London Victoria and then out again or via Hampden Park and Ashford International.

Admission at The Fullicks Stadium
Admission this season is £11 for adults, £8 for concessions (senior citizens and students), Under18s £3 and accompanied under 5s are admitted free of charge.  

Fancy a beer?
There’s very few pubs within walking distance of the ground, although there is the Park Inn Hotel opposite Folkestone Central.  However, get into the town centre early and head down to the harbour-side for some excellent offerings on The Stade including The Royal George, The Ship Inn and The Mariner.

Rook divider


We all need tyres, right? Well, those of us who have cars do. Michelin, Bridgestone, Pirelli and Goodyear…famous brands…and then there is MRF. Needing two new tyres on my car I went to my local Kwik Fit. Being a West Ham fan I wanted to support my team so I asked for MRF.

“Who? Never heard of them mate”.

“They are the Madras Rubber Factory (MRF) and the official tyre partner of West Ham.”

“Do you want cheap recycled ones or not?”

“Pirelli then”

MRF are the largest manufacturer of tyres in India, also the sixth largest manufacturer in the world. It is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu India. The company manufacturers rubber products including tyres, treads, paint and even toys. But I have still never seen their products being sold in the UK.

Rook divider


Rook divider


Rook divider


I’d like to think that a non-negotiable in any commercial deals we would do as a club is a commercial partner having naming rights to the Dripping Pan. I’m sure that many clubs around the world will have a similar view, and wouldn’t give away their identity to a waste management company or a van hire organisation for a few thousand. But it seems that the economic conditions may be impacting some clubs in a way that means they now have to look at selling the family silver.

For the first time ever, as of July this year, Europe’s biggest, and one of the most iconic, stadiums will have a new name. The Spotify Camp Nou – sounds good, right? Yep, FC Barcelona have taken the decision to sell the naming rights to the stadium for an estimated £235m, which will also include front of shirt sponsorship.

Barcelona said the stadium’s rights deal would “continue over the ambitious redevelopment of the Camp Nou site” and that the deal is the “first of its kind” for the club and said the partnership would seek to bring “the worlds of music and football together”. There’s certainly no denying that the stadium needs some modernisation – it may be Europe’s biggest at just under 100,000 but facilities are basic, and open air for most fans.

The deal is subject to ratification of the 100,000+ owners at the annual general meeting in July. I’m sure the deal will be music to their ears.

Rook divider


“The Isthmian Football League strongly supports the FA statement that there should be a zero tolerance approach against racism and all forms of discrimination. Accordingly any form of discriminatory abuse whether it by reason of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, sex and sexual orientation or any other form of abuse will be reported to The Football Association for action by that Association.” (The FA 0800 085 0508 / Kick it Out 020 7253 0162).The Isthmian League and all Member Clubs in the League are committed to promoting equality by treating people fairly and with respect, by recognising that inequalities may exist, by taking steps to address them and providing access and opportunities for all members of the community.”

Lewes 2000 FC Limited. Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number 03790979. Lewes 2000 FC Limited is 100% owned by Lewes Community Football Club.

Honorary President Terry Parris
Chair Stuart Fuller
Directors Sue Anstiss MBE (co-opted), Ed Briggs, Scott Currie, Charlie Dobres, Karen Dobres, Stuart Fuller, Lucy Mills, John Peel, Ed Ramsden, Claire Rafferty (co-opted), Sally Taplin, Trevor Wells
Chief Executive Officer Maggie Murphy
Club Secretary John Peel
Fan Engagement Manager Shrey Nilvarna
Youth Secretary Kevin Brook
Operations Manager James Barker

Equality FC Campaign Manager Karen Dobres

Life Members
Mr and Mrs Brook, Vic Blunt, Pat Dartnell, Gary Elphick, Gordon Fowlie, Peter Hiscox RIP, Billy Nixon, Derrick Parris, Terry Parris, Jimmy Quinn, P. Swaysland, Steve Ibbitson, Jason Hopkinson, Steve White, Martin Elliot, Kevin Fingerneissl, Kevin Powell, David and Barbara Arnold, Roger and Cathy Feltham, Ethel Treagus, Roy Dartnell RIP, Ron Moore, Derek Southouse, Ray Smith, Ken Carter RIP

Manager Tony Russell
Assistant manager Joe Vines
Head of Recruitment Adam Drew
First team coach Dale Hurley
First team coach Nathan White
First team physio Tom Parker
Goalkeeping coach Grant Hall
Match logistics Clive Burgess
Under-18s Manager Dale Hurley
Under-18s Assistant Manager Craig Stevens
Under-18s coaches Jake Legrange and Johnny Buggy

Golden Rook Rob Read
Web Editor Stuart Fuller
Progcast Editors Paul Sheppard and Stuart Fuller
Club Photographer James Boyes

Rook divider


TUESDAY 29th MARCH 2022 – 7:45PM

Rook divider


  1. Karl Beckford
  2. Sabotage Floodlight failure
  3. Ben Godfrey
  4. Four
  5. 5 goals